carbonation

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
roadie2
Light Lager
Light Lager

carbonation

Post by roadie2 »

Hi,

i have posted about this in the other section, but now believe there is a bug in the way the carbonation figures are displayed.

when making volume adjustments the priming agent mass / co2 volumes do not get updated.

i have check in v1.5 and it worked fine.

to me this is a very serious bug as it would easily overcarb batches due to most volume adjustments being negative
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: carbonation

Post by jeff »

roadie2 wrote:Hi,

i have posted about this in the other section, but now believe there is a bug in the way the carbonation figures are displayed.

when making volume adjustments the priming agent mass / co2 volumes do not get updated.

i have check in v1.5 and it worked fine.

to me this is a very serious bug as it would easily overcarb batches due to most volume adjustments being negative
Can you outline the specific steps to reproduce the problem? I can’t seem to duplicate it here. Thanks.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
slothrob

Post by slothrob »

I've been able to reproduce this by opening a recipe, opening the Carbonation tab, then adding a volume adjustment. As I change the size of the volume adjustment, no change occurs to the Volumes CO2 nor the Priming Agent Mass in the Carbonation tab. Changing the Final Volume, then clicking outside the Final Volume box, appears to force a refresh that changes the Volumes of CO2.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

slothrob wrote:I've been able to reproduce this by opening a recipe, opening the Carbonation tab, then adding a volume adjustment. As I change the size of the volume adjustment, no change occurs to the Volumes CO2 nor the Priming Agent Mass in the Carbonation tab. Changing the Final Volume, then clicking outside the Final Volume box, appears to force a refresh that changes the Volumes of CO2.
Thanks for the clarification, slothrob. I found the problem and fixed it for the next update.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

Fixed in version 2.0.8
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff