replace in recipe bug

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
whitemancanhop
Light Lager
Light Lager

replace in recipe bug

Post by whitemancanhop »

background: i was using this feature to update a recipe i had with my new batch of hops with different AA%

when the display dropdown box is set to 'ingredients', i can use the 'replace in recipe' feature successfully. when the display dropdown box is set to 'hops' and i use this feature it does not replace in the recipe... it adds a new line with a large quantity of hops set as mash hops.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: replace in recipe bug

Post by jeff »

Good catch. I have good news and bad news. First the good news…I verified and fixed the problem. The bad news…I fixed it in BeerTools Pro version 2.0 which is supposed to be released in October. So, for now, just do ingredient replacement while all the ingredients are displayed rather than filtered by type. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
whitemancanhop
Light Lager
Light Lager

Re: replace in recipe bug

Post by whitemancanhop »

ok, thanks.

it would be nice to be able to replace more than one hop entry if possible. i have, for instance, simcoe added to a particular recipe at 5 times in the boil. I have to click replace 5 times plus for that hop, and then a dozen more to completely update the rest of the hope in the recipe to a new year's hop AA%. perhaps apply to all that are selected with the checkbox in the ingredient list?