Calendar Function

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
lamdachiguy

Calendar Function

Post by lamdachiguy »

It would be nice to have a calendar function to better keep track of the different stages of the different brews I have going. When you have multiple batches at different stages, it is nice to have a calendar of sorts to keep them straight and on track.
BALuke

The Calendar

Post by BALuke »

I feel you have a great point there. I've had to use M.S. Word's calendar to track, but one incorporated into BeerTools Pro software would be great.
BALuke

The Calendar

Post by BALuke »

I feel you have a great point there. I've had to use M.S. Words calendar to track, but one incorporated into BeerTools Pro software would be great.
suds

Post by suds »

What is it CalDEV and the ivc files? Little export files that can be imported into Outlook and iCal.
Mac Head (but despise Apple)
dsawyer

Re: Calendar Function

Post by dsawyer »

Normally I don't believe a word lambdachiguy says (probably because he's my homebrewin' buddy). But in this case, I whole heartedly agree. A calendar would be nice, especially when brewing a recipe for the second, third, etc., time. Tracking batches is really what it amounts to.