new to forum boards

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Popiseed

new to forum boards

Post by Popiseed »

Hello fellow brewmasters! I found this wonderful site not to long ago and wanted to participate in the forum. to give you some insight to myself, I am a 27 year old dude, who has started brewing again after a couple year hiatis. I had taken a course 'Principles of Fermentation' when I was a Jr. in college. This course introduced me to the world of brewing. I maintianed brewing for a year after that on breaks from school. When I moved into an apartment, my brewing ceased due to space constraints. I recently bought a house and got my bucketts back. As soon as I got them, I sanitized and banged out two batches...An Irish Amber and a standard Pilsner. This is the first night of consumption of the Amber. Anywho, just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.
I'll think of one later.
jawbox
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jawbox »

hey popi
iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPhone 7+
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs ;)
wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

RE: new to forum boards

Post by wottaguy »

Hi Popi,

Welcome back to the homebrew scene and to the BT forum. enjoy! BTW, where are you from?
Visit my blog @ http://www.wottashomebrewblog.blogspot.com

On Tap:
HL Pale Ale
HL Lite Lager
Bottled:
HL Simcoe Pale Ale
HL Wizeguy Weizenbock
HL Reveur Saison
HL Dry Stout
HL Kentucky Common
Popiseed

Post by Popiseed »

Way up here in Maine. I was just reading another post and say that you were from Florida.
I'll think of one later.