I heard a rumor about beertools...

Discussion and topics about BeerTools.com online calculators and other tools.

Moderator: jeff

extractly

I heard a rumor about beertools...

Post by extractly »

Maybe I am wrong, but I heard that beertools offers a $3 gold membership. my buddy said that it is a month at a time. Has anyone heard this also? I can't seem to find anything about it on the site.
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

IF it's true ? ?

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Then you're better of with a full year's membership for I believe $14.95 vs. $36 at $3.00 times 12 months ... any thoughts ? ? ?
lathe
Double IPA
Double IPA

We have the technology.

Post by lathe »

We don't currently offer a month by month basis ($2.95). Is it something that basic members would like to do from time to time? Is that sort of thing in line with how some of you brew? In otherwords do you brew only 1 or 2 months at a time and then pack it up for awhile? If so...maybe we should take a look at it.
Lathe
BeerTools staff
stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

what are the?

Post by stouts »

what are the benefits of going gold? i read the forum daily but im sure im not getting all of what beertools has to offer? what do you guys do w/ it?
jay
lathe
Double IPA
Double IPA

A couple quick points

Post by lathe »

Here is a chart that compares the difference between basic and GOLD 2.0 ( I should add GOLD 3.5 is about to be released...and it has an even bigger jump in features.) the link is:
http://www.beertools.com/html/compare.shtml
Thanks,
Lathe
BeerTools staff
jayhawk
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Good for those on the fence

Post by jayhawk »

Offering a month by month option could be a good way to encourage more folks to sign up because it would act as a trial run. After reverting back to the basic 'TOOLS once the month expired, I am willing to bet that a good portion would sign up again, but this time for a year. Of course, this is all heresay, as I am still a basic member.