Labels and tags

Discussion and topics about BeerTools.com online calculators and other tools.

Moderator: jeff

Jerimi
Light Lager
Light Lager

Labels and tags

Post by Jerimi »

If this is our wish list to add features how about a label and or tag that we can print. i use tags that i put on my fermenter to know what's in them and record the temp date temp taken. if it is the primary or secondary cetera. I use the label in The Brewer's Companion. Which has a great deal of info for designing and formulating beer. A simple label design tool would be nice, but it's not a necessity. Also I would like to get into Parti-gyle brewing at some point and would like to see a function that would allow you to do split batches.

Love the program and have enjoyed watching it evolve. keep up the good work.

PS did you know that Beer Pro received a plug on Basic Brewing Radio pod cast.
[/u]
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper."

Benjamin Franklin
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Labels and tags

Post by billvelek »

Jerimi wrote:snip ... Also I would like to get into Parti-gyle brewing at some point and would like to see a function that would allow you to do split batches. ... snip
Have you seen the thread "Partigyle Mash Designer Request" in the Beer Tools Pro Software forum -- http://www.beertools.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3594 -- where we have been discussing partigyles?

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768