Who was it that said the new forum was slow ?

Discussion and topics about BeerTools.com online calculators and other tools.

Moderator: jeff

Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Who was it that said the new forum was slow ?

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Ya know sometimes it just takes the right topic (IE: JDBooth's "How did you get started") to spark enough interest for people to talk about anything, (or themselves :-). I personally like the new forum especially where you stay "right" there where you can view the other threads. As for the color well, I think in a month no one will even notice LOL ... good going John. My $.02 worth ... Paul.
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

I did

Post by dartedplus »

Well it was slow at the time. It is nice to get some newcomers once in a while to get us off and running again with some new (or new to them) topics. I hope everyone had a great St. Pats day.
Ed
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

No offense Ed

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Ed, I meant it as a retorical question ...LOL, there sure has been a lot of activity lately, it's great.

Paul.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Is the color that bad?

Post by jeff »

If everyone hates the color, what color do you think it should be? It can
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

No Jeff, it's fine...

Post by dartedplus »

the color is just fine, it seems we all just like to bust your grapes about the major "changes" because afterall, you know how people are afraid of change. I think all of the changes are great. keep up the good, great work!!
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Just some friendly banter

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Jeff, I really like the new forum, I was razzing Ed because about a week after it went live people were commenting on how they missed the old forum, but ya know what? We get comfy and cozy in familiar diggs and anytime someone tries to throw out our old torn recliner we kick our feet and pout, but eventually the new recliner wins us over because it really is more comfortable than the old one with springs popping out and wooden arms showing. I think I really like this new leather over stuffed recliner, I can actually stretch out on it, ( LOL ...). Thanks for caring and putting in the effort Jeff. This is where we all come to escape the normal grind of the day, we're still really just big kids, x'cept now we have better toys :-) Beer tools rule.

Paul.
jdbooth
Light Lager
Light Lager

How about...

Post by jdbooth »

an amber or light brown like ... Hmmm... BEER!
Just a suggestion.
John