Glass carboys... where to find??

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

Jimmy Scott

Glass carboys... where to find??

Post by Jimmy Scott »

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile, but I'm ready to jump back in, graduating from the flaky kits, and I hope to make a great brew(s) from grain.

I'm wondering where I might locate glass carboys. It's been ages since these were used, but I love them! I have 2 and would like to buy 8-10 more!

Does anyone have any ideas where I might get these? Even if I have to pay shipping charges, I really want some more. I'm located in rutral east Texas :(

Great site btw!!
Freon12
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Stpats.com

Post by Freon12 »

I wonder how far you are from Stpats.com and the beutiful Lynn.
I think this might be Austin?

Just a thought

Steve
Jimmy Scott

Re: Stpats.com

Post by Jimmy Scott »

Freon12 wrote:I wonder how far you are from Stpats.com and the beutiful Lynn.
I think this might be Austin?

Just a thought

Steve
I'm in Nacogdoches, which is quite a drive. It looks like an interesting link though! Thanks for sharing it.

Does anyone else have links for companies they have dealed with successfully? I'm also looking to buy ingredients for beer and other necessary gadgets to brew 5 gallon batches. I'm going to do mead as well.
Freon12
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

morebeer.com

Post by Freon12 »

I forgot to mention that I deal with morebeer.com from Indiana with good results with yeast and you should be 2 days closer for shipping!

They have the stuff dreams are made of, like that snazzy three tier brewing sculpture.

Steve