Style tab information = 0

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
jagged

Style tab information = 0

Post by jagged »

Hello

The information of the style tab stay to zero (SRM, IBU, OG...). I reinstall and redownload the program and it still doesn't work. When I tried the frensh version, it was working but when I change to the English one, it displaying zero all the time.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Style tab information = 0

Post by jeff »

jagged wrote:Hello

The information of the style tab stay to zero (SRM, IBU, OG...). I reinstall and redownload the program and it still doesn't work. When I tried the frensh version, it was working but when I change to the English one, it displaying zero all the time.
What ingredients and quantities have you added to your recipe?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jagged

Post by jagged »

I use ingredient in the base list. I try a lot and it doesn’t work, pilsner malt, Special B – Caramel malt, Caramunich, carafe Special, two-row... and when I double click on the ingredient all the information are there. Look at the print screen.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58 ... Image1.png
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

jagged wrote:I use ingredient in the base list. I try a lot and it doesn’t work, pilsner malt, Special B – Caramel malt, Caramunich, carafe Special, two-row... and when I double click on the ingredient all the information are there. Look at the print screen.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58 ... Image1.png
That's a strange problem. I wasn't able to duplicate it, does it happen with all your recipes or just one?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jagged

Post by jagged »

It is like that for all the recipes.

I don’t think it can make something but my computer is running on vista (French edition)

I reinstall the French version of BTP (I keep the main file) and it is working fine. The recipes that I have created on the English version are working on the French version.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Style Tab Bug

Post by jeff »

jagged wrote:It is like that for all the recipes.

I don’t think it can make something but my computer is running on vista (French edition)

I reinstall the French version of BTP (I keep the main file) and it is working fine. The recipes that I have created on the English version are working on the French version.
I located the source of this problem and a fix will be included in the next update. I hope to have it available within the next week.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff