Style tab information = 0

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.

Style tab information = 0

Postby jagged » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello

The information of the style tab stay to zero (SRM, IBU, OG...). I reinstall and redownload the program and it still doesn't work. When I tried the frensh version, it was working but when I change to the English one, it displaying zero all the time.
jagged

Re: Style tab information = 0

Postby jeff » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 pm

jagged wrote:Hello

The information of the style tab stay to zero (SRM, IBU, OG...). I reinstall and redownload the program and it still doesn't work. When I tried the frensh version, it was working but when I change to the English one, it displaying zero all the time.

What ingredients and quantities have you added to your recipe?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby jagged » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

I use ingredient in the base list. I try a lot and it doesn’t work, pilsner malt, Special B – Caramel malt, Caramunich, carafe Special, two-row... and when I double click on the ingredient all the information are there. Look at the print screen.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58 ... Image1.png
jagged

Postby jeff » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:14 pm

jagged wrote:I use ingredient in the base list. I try a lot and it doesn’t work, pilsner malt, Special B – Caramel malt, Caramunich, carafe Special, two-row... and when I double click on the ingredient all the information are there. Look at the print screen.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58 ... Image1.png

That's a strange problem. I wasn't able to duplicate it, does it happen with all your recipes or just one?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby jagged » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

It is like that for all the recipes.

I don’t think it can make something but my computer is running on vista (French edition)

I reinstall the French version of BTP (I keep the main file) and it is working fine. The recipes that I have created on the English version are working on the French version.
jagged

Style Tab Bug

Postby jeff » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm

jagged wrote:It is like that for all the recipes.

I don’t think it can make something but my computer is running on vista (French edition)

I reinstall the French version of BTP (I keep the main file) and it is working fine. The recipes that I have created on the English version are working on the French version.

I located the source of this problem and a fix will be included in the next update. I hope to have it available within the next week.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Return to BeerTools Pro Bug Reports