Minor issues with display list in recipe section

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
Cooksons

Minor issues with display list in recipe section

Post by Cooksons »

I've come across two minor issues while using the display list in the recipe section of BTP 1.5.7 Mac:

1) When selecting a new item from the "Display" drop-down list, the "Display" field is not updated. However, the list is correctly updated to show the appropriate items. For example, while showing "Schedule," if I select "Ingredients," the "Ingredients" items are correctly displayed in the list, but the "Display" field still shows "Schedule." Although I actually just noticed that when I switch from the BTP application and back, the appropriate title is displayed. This must be a refresh issue of some sort.

2) When doing this same process of switching lists, I noticed that the scroll bar position is not reset to show the top of the new list. For example, when I switch from a scrolled-down "Ingredients" list to "Schedule," the new list appears blank until I scroll up to view the hidden "Schedule" entries.

Neither of these are a big deal, but I thought that I would point them out because they are likely relatively simple fixes.

Cheers,

Scott
Cooksons

Issue 1) has been fixed in BTP 1.5.8 Mac

Post by Cooksons »

Great job, guys.