Schedule values change if attenuation is changed

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
Bob57702
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Schedule values change if attenuation is changed

Post by Bob57702 »

I don't know if this has been reported or not and it's somewhat minor, but while on the Schedule screen some values change if the Attenuation percentage is changed. The columns are the Final Temp, Available, and Collected, and the values switch to a percentage, a gravity, and a SRM value respectively. They change back as soon as any other value is changed, except the Attenuation value, or you switch to a different view, or save the recipe.

version: 1.5.2
Bob
PC: I7-3770S CPU, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 1920x1080 HD touchscreen
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

I've just duplicated the problem

Post by billvelek »

I've just duplicated the problem ... but I don't remember ever seeing that happen before now. I don't changed my attenuation field very much, so I don't know how many versions this has been happening, but I can't imagine I wouldn't have seen it if before now if it has been a problem for very long.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
slothrob

Attenuation bug

Post by slothrob »

Same bug on the Mac version.
I guess I've never had reason to change attenuation while on the schedule screen before.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

Thanks, I'll see what I can find out.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff