Graphic collision mangles screen

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
FrugalBrewer
Light Lager
Light Lager

Graphic collision mangles screen

Post by FrugalBrewer »

Just updated to V1.5. My apologies if I butcher some of the terminology as applies specifically to BTP.

My display system is set to 32bit and my NVIDIA drivers are current but, BTP still has a re-current graphics hangup. At the top of the screen the "inventory" window occasionally overlays the menu bar.

The only way to resolve this that I have found so far is to exit the session and re-open it.
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

What sort of operating system do you have?

Post by billvelek »

What sort of operating system do you have?

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Graphic collision mangles screen

Post by jeff »

FrugalBrewer wrote:Just updated to V1.5. My apologies if I butcher some of the terminology as applies specifically to BTP.

My display system is set to 32bit and my NVIDIA drivers are current but, BTP still has a re-current graphics hangup. At the top of the screen the "inventory" window occasionally overlays the menu bar.

The only way to resolve this that I have found so far is to exit the session and re-open it.
Are you referring to the shopping list window or the info panel?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
FrugalBrewer
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by FrugalBrewer »

Again my aplogies for butchering the terminology.

OS is Windows XP and it is the Info panel the get overlapped and mangled into the Menu bar.

The only solution I have found as of yet is to disable enhanced graphics.