SCHEDULE!!!!!

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
RJH311

SCHEDULE!!!!!

Post by RJH311 »

so the schedule utilities in BTP 1.0 were VASTLY better than 1.5 i've run into problems with getting the correct sparge volume to display and throwing my recipes off. also the schedules i imported from 1.0 have things like decoctions which work when transfered but there is no way to author them in 1.5. no good. lastly, there is no preset schedules like in 1.0. FIX THIS STUFF!!!
slothrob

Re: SCHEDULE!!!!!

Post by slothrob »

RJH311 wrote:i've run into problems with getting the correct sparge volume to display and throwing my recipes off.
Try ticking the lock box in the Separation Editor window, this should calculate your sparge volume automatically. You may also need to adjust the residual volumes to "0".
also the schedules i imported from 1.0 have things like decoctions which work when transfered but there is no way to author them in 1.5.
You can create decoction stages in the Schedule window with the Recipe>Add>Decoction menu or by ctrl-clicking onto the Schedule window.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP