Schedule Section of Printout?

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
Bobby_M
Light Lager
Light Lager

Schedule Section of Printout?

Post by Bobby_M »

I think the schedule information can be better represented on the printout. I use this printout as my brewday guide so I don't have to drag my laptop outside. The info that prints is the same as what's exported to text/html as follows:

00:03:00 Dough In - Liquor: 4.0 gal; Strike: 165.56 °F; Target: 154.0 °F
01:03:00 Sac Rest - Rest: 60.0 min; Final: 152.7 °F
01:03:00 mash out - Heat: 0.0 min; Target: 168 °F
01:28:00 Batch Sparge - First Runnings: 0.0 gal sparge @ 153.0 °F, 5.0 min; Sparge #1: 2.13 gal sparge @ 170.0 °F, 10.0 min; Sparge #2: 2.18 gal sparge @ 170.0 °F, 10.0 min; Total Runoff: 7.11 gal

However, it's all carriage returned and uses a lot of vertical space and doesn't fill the page. It's also missing a lot of info that I need to see. Can the entire schedule table be exported in table form? The batch sparge info should be expanded so each infusion is noted. I need all of the data like infusion size, temp, final temp, etc. The info is there so I'm guessing it shouldn't be hard to print it.
Bobby_M on Homebrewtalk.com
HP DV9200 Laptop, Intel T5500, 2 Gig RAM, Windows Vista, 17" widescreen display at 1440 x 900 and 32 colors.

my youtube vids: www.youtube.com/bobbyfromnj
wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

RE: Schedule Section of Printout?

Post by wottaguy »

I would also like to add to this request once again, that the NOTES sections for each step of the schedule be printed out as well. I use the " note" section to enter any reminders and or special steps to perform during brew day and it would be very nice to be able to refer to them on the printout.

Thanks!

(_)3
Visit my blog @ http://www.wottashomebrewblog.blogspot.com

On Tap:
HL Pale Ale
HL Lite Lager
Bottled:
HL Simcoe Pale Ale
HL Wizeguy Weizenbock
HL Reveur Saison
HL Dry Stout
HL Kentucky Common