Downloadable .btp recipes

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
fretsforlife

Downloadable .btp recipes

Post by fretsforlife »

Hey guys, new BTP user. I noticed all the recipes in the recipe section but found it odd that there was no way to download the .btp version to use in the software. Is there a way to do this that i seem to be missing? I'd like to be able to plug the recipe in so that I can apply it to my equipment/batch size/tweaks etc. Its a pain manually punching each line item.

Thanks,
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Downloadable .btp recipes

Post by jeff »

fretsforlife wrote:Hey guys, new BTP user. I noticed all the recipes in the recipe section but found it odd that there was no way to download the .btp version to use in the software. Is there a way to do this that i seem to be missing? I'd like to be able to plug the recipe in so that I can apply it to my equipment/batch size/tweaks etc. Its a pain manually punching each line item.

Thanks,
Choosing Online->My Recipes in BeerTools Pro will give you access to your My BeerTools recipe lists.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
fretsforlife

Post by fretsforlife »

jeff wrote:
fretsforlife wrote:Hey guys, new BTP user. I noticed all the recipes in the recipe section but found it odd that there was no way to download the .btp version to use in the software. Is there a way to do this that i seem to be missing? I'd like to be able to plug the recipe in so that I can apply it to my equipment/batch size/tweaks etc. Its a pain manually punching each line item.

Thanks,
Choosing Online->My Recipes in BeerTools Pro will give you access to your My BeerTools recipe lists.
oooohhh-ho-ho K, and I feel like an idiot.

Thanks Jeff!
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

fretsforlife wrote:oooohhh-ho-ho K, and I feel like an idiot.

Thanks Jeff!
Your idea of downloading directly from the web site is good too; we just don't have it implemented at this time.

Thanks
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
suds

Post by suds »

Count me in as an idiot too :)

Would love an internal BTP search/DL of the recipes from the website. (or am I an idiot twice today?)
Mac Head (but despise Apple)