Trouble with 1.5.7 Styles

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
Toyguy

Trouble with 1.5.7 Styles

Post by Toyguy »

After a year away from brewing, I just did a batch today and am spending the evening re-installing and updating my brewing software. I got BTP installed and updated to 1.5.7. In general things look OK, but the Style dropdown below the recipe name is completely empty and the left-right arrows down in the Analysis section for the Category field do nothing. If I look at Styles from the left side menu, I do see all the BJCP styles but they appear nowhere else.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Dave
Sony Vaio - Intel Pentium 5, 3.2GHz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 5500, 20" Sony Flat Panel, Windows XP Pro

Mac Mini - Intel Dual-Core, 2GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 17" Flat Panel, OS-X 10.4
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Trouble with 1.5.7 Styles

Post by jeff »

Toyguy wrote:After a year away from brewing, I just did a batch today and am spending the evening re-installing and updating my brewing software. I got BTP installed and updated to 1.5.7. In general things look OK, but the Style dropdown below the recipe name is completely empty and the left-right arrows down in the Analysis section for the Category field do nothing. If I look at Styles from the left side menu, I do see all the BJCP styles but they appear nowhere else.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Dave
I don't think I can recommend anything until I have seen the DB file. If you want, you can zip and send me your entire library folder (containing DB file and recipe folder). I can open it on my end and see if the same thing happens.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff