new user - question

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
400d

new user - question

Post by 400d »

hi there, I downloaded trial version, played a bit with it, and I want to buy it because I like it very much!

but, I have a problem...

While i tried many of it's features I completely deleted the recipes folder, and I messed up with many things (changed the original database of ingredients etc...)

I just want to have the program as it was at the beginning but it seems to be impossible. I tried to uninstall and then download again, but when I do this nothing changes, all the things that I messed up are back...

How to get brand new :) untouched version again?

Thank you!
400d

Post by 400d »

I really need help with this :(

please, anyone?
slothrob

recipe folder

Post by slothrob »

I don't know what the answer is to this, but I'll try giving some suggestions. Have you tried adding a new recipe folder from the button at the top of the window? How about Library>Scan for Recipes or Library>Rebuild Library from the menubar? I'm not sure this will help, but it shouldn't hurt.

I'm a little confused by your ingredients database problem, because I'm under the impression that it can't be modified by the user.

Your best bet for a quick answer is to go to "Support" at the top of the BeerTools web page, then "Submit Ticket" on the support page. This should give you the earliest attention from the developers.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
CanadianNorth

Post by CanadianNorth »

hi

I don't know if this will help, but you might try deleting your "Beertoolslibrary.rsd" file. You can find it's location by checking under EDIT> PREFERENCES> GENERAL, and then reinstalling.
Don't know if that will work or not!