What happened to 'New Schedule' ?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
shlap

What happened to 'New Schedule' ?

Post by shlap »

I upgraded to v1.5 and now I can't figure out how to add a new Schedule.

I used to just select Single Infusion Mash and BTP would add all of the steps for me (infusion, rest, sparge, mashout, etc) which I could edit if needed. Where did this feature go?

Please don't tell me I have to add each step individually now, this is supposed to be an UPgrade :-)
cptncosmic

Post by cptncosmic »

yeah. what he said!
PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0 GHz, 3 GB RAM

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Core2 Duo (15"), 2 GB RAM
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: What happened to 'New Schedule' ?

Post by jeff »

shlap wrote:I upgraded to v1.5 and now I can't figure out how to add a new Schedule.

I used to just select Single Infusion Mash and BTP would add all of the steps for me (infusion, rest, sparge, mashout, etc) which I could edit if needed. Where did this feature go?

Please don't tell me I have to add each step individually now, this is supposed to be an UPgrade :-)
This will improve in future versions, but for now it is best to make use of the template features for your standard schedules. Open a recipe that contains a schedule that you want to reuse, then save the recipe as a template. When configuring the template, only select the schedule and equipment checkboxes. To use the template in a recipe, choose "Load Template" from the file menu. The template file will replace only the parts of the recipe that were saved in the template. Hope this helps!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff