One of these days I will get it right!

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

One of these days I will get it right!

Post by jeff »

Over the last month, I have been frantically trying to implement all of the great suggestions and ideas that all of you have offered. Along the way, some bugs have crept into BTP and I have tried to fix these as quickly as possible. However, I find it irritating when software doesn't work properly, so I apologize for the inconveniences caused from repeated downloading of the software.

I feel BeerTools Pro is really coming along and I thank you for all of your help and patience. One of these days I will get it right, and BTP will be an exraordinary application for brewing success. I look forward to introducing to you all of the features scheduled for inclusion in BeerTools Pro. I hope you are as excited as we are!
Last edited by jeff on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Thanks, Jeff. I'm very patient.

Post by billvelek »

Thanks, Jeff. I'm very patient.

Bill Velek
wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

No Problem Jeff!

Post by wottaguy »

Jeff...

Thanks for your concerns regarding the bTPro software. The applicatiion is sooo close to being a [b]GREAT[/b] application and I'm sure that all will agree to be patient while you get the bugs out and add more features. It is always my pleasure to assist you and Lathe with this even if it is from an end user stand point. I enjoyed the beta testing before the initial release and I'm thinking that maybe the application could go under another Beta2 period to allow you more time to remedy bugs and implement new features, instead of releasing new updates twice a day. Speaking of new features, would you have a list of what we can expect in the future?
Thanks to both of you guys for your wonderful contribution to the homebrewing community and keep up the great work!

Ron
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

You Do Have It Right!

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

Anyone who has ever been involved with the fielding of new software knows that it is a task not for the faint of heart. Given all the bugs and glitches that can rear their ugly heads I think the introduction of BTP has gone quite smoothly. You, Lathe, and the entire BTP team have been very attentive to the feedback you get from us users, so I say you do have it right.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Thanks!

Post by jeff »

Thanks for the support guys :D
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
Beer Snob
Light Lager
Light Lager

We are here for you!

Post by Beer Snob »

Hey remember, we bought the software because we believe it's a great package. It's new though, I had not expected a perfect package at the time I had bought it. I expected that exactly what has been happening would happen.... updates... suggestions... fixes... bugs... more fixes.

You got a good group here cheering you on!
jawbox
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jawbox »

I think I'd agree with both Colorado and Beer snob. You guys have been working your butts off. Yeah there's been some bugs but what new software doesn't. You've also been on top off everybodies comments/suggestions glitches and bugs.

later,
jaw
iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPhone 7+
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs ;)