looking for Vessel settings (for converted kegs)

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
MegaSchwiller

looking for Vessel settings (for converted kegs)

Post by MegaSchwiller »

I was thinking it might be a nice feature (for the pragmatic btp user) to have some pre-set options in the vessel setup. At least for the standards like a converted keg mlt, gott cooler, etc.

Since it's not a feature (yet?), I'm wondering if anyone might be able to hook me up their vessel settings for a keg mlt? I'm sure they won't match mine exactly, but while i'm at work trying to get my batchsparge schedule setup, it would be rad to have something to get it more accurate to my setup.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: looking for Vessel settings (for converted kegs)

Post by jeff »

MegaSchwiller wrote:I was thinking it might be a nice feature (for the pragmatic btp user) to have some pre-set options in the vessel setup. At least for the standards like a converted keg mlt, gott cooler, etc.

Since it's not a feature (yet?), I'm wondering if anyone might be able to hook me up their vessel settings for a keg mlt? I'm sure they won't match mine exactly, but while i'm at work trying to get my batchsparge schedule setup, it would be rad to have something to get it more accurate to my setup.
Here's an idea: maybe we can rally some support for putting together a template file that includes a bunch of vessels and heat sources from the BTP user community. Someone can start it off with a template that stores only equipment and pass the file on. If the file finds its way back to me, I can use it to compile some presets for equipment. Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff