Can I?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
HardcoreLegend
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Can I?

Post by HardcoreLegend »

Install BTP to my laptop and my desktop PC's. I don't have a printer that I use with my laptop so much, so it would be nice if I could install twice.

Also, in the Beertools Gold, you can make a print view whish is handy for cutting and pasting to forums and such. The printouts look real good from BTP, but can we get a print preview?

Thanks!
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Can I?

Post by jeff »

HardcoreLegend wrote:Install BTP to my laptop and my desktop PC's. I don't have a printer that I use with my laptop so much, so it would be nice if I could install twice.
This situation is covered in the End User License Agreement in Section 3 which I will supply here for easy review. The colored portion applies to your question:
3. License Grants.
The licenses granted in this Section 3 are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this End User License Agreement:
3.1 Subject to Section 3.2, you may install and use the Software on a single computer. Except as otherwise specifically provided in Section 3.2, a license for the Software may not be shared, installed or used concurrently on different computers. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this End User License Agreement, you shall not have more than one installation of the Software on any single computer.
3.2 Portable or Home Computer Use for Software. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in addition to the copy of the Software permitted in Section 3.1, the primary user of the primary computer on which the Software is installed may make one other copy of the Software and install it on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home for his or her exclusive use, provided that : (A) the copy of the Software on the portable or home computer (i) is not used at the same time as the copy of the Software on the primary computer and (ii) is used by the primary user solely as allowed for such version or edition (such as for educational use only), and (B) the copy of the Software on the portable or home computer is not installed or used after the time such user is no longer the primary user of the primary computer on which the Software is installed.
3.3 You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce on any such copy all copyright notices and any other proprietary legends on the original copy of the Software. You may not sell or transfer any copy of the Software made for backup purposes.
3.4 Your license rights under this End User License Agreement are non-exclusive.
So the answer to your question is, yes. Thank you for being cognizant of the license agreement. Many people just overlook the agreement and do whatever they want with the software. We really appreciate your honesty! :D
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
HardcoreLegend
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by HardcoreLegend »

Awesome. BTP rocks hard!