MDI Interface?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

MDI Interface?

Post by wottaguy »

Hi Guys!
Has there been any thought of incorporating a MDI (multiple document interface) for BTPro? I feel that it would be very helpful and functional and would give BTpro a polished professional look. Also...Could you give any more information on how the various algorithm settings were derived..i am familiar with a few of them but am interested in learning about the Default and the Fowler details of these algorithms. Other than that I am enjoying the software very much!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: MDI Interface?

Post by jeff »

wottaguy wrote:Has there been any thought of incorporating a MDI (multiple document interface) for BTPro? I feel that it would be very helpful and functional and would give BTpro a polished professional look.
I will have to look into it. I don't think it would be too involved to implement.
wottaguy wrote:Also...Could you give any more information on how the various algorithm settings were derived..i am familiar with a few of them but am interested in learning about the Default and the Fowler details of these algorithms.
The 'Basic' boil formula doesn't have much of a documented history. I personally don't use it much. The 'Fowler' algorithm is mine. I developed it based on some of the other algorithms and it is used as the main algorithm on BeerTools.com. I developed it so that I didn't have to rely on table lookups which don't provide a smooth continuous curve in between data points.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff