How can someone become a beta tester?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
Steve973
Light Lager
Light Lager

How can someone become a beta tester?

Post by Steve973 »

I've been brewing for over ten years, and I've used lots of different software packages for brewing, including ProMash, Homebrew Formulator, and Beer Alchemy. In different ways, I've found all of these pieces of software to be a bit lacking somehow, whether it's in analysis, or miscalculation in strike water, or other aspects. I'm looking forward to beer tools pro to see how it addresses some of these things. But I was wondering how people can become beta testers. I realize that there isn't a whole lot of time before the release, but I would like to try it and provide some feedback.

Please let me know if this is possible, and please let me know how I could try an evaluation copy.
lathe
Double IPA
Double IPA

Beta Testing

Post by lathe »

Thanks Steve,

As you mentioned the Beta program for this build is coming to an end. We really appreciate your offer but it is probably a little late for new testers. If you like add your self to the BeerTools Pro notify list that is mentioned on a number of the pages on this site.
Lathe
BeerTools.com Staff
Steve973
Light Lager
Light Lager

Thanks

Post by Steve973 »

That's understandable. Well, at this point, will you have a trial version? And what about feedback for features, etc? Thirdly, I am a software developer, and I'd love to work on a project like this. Is everything done in-house, or do you allow people in the community to work on it, too?

Thanks,
Steve