BeerBot forgetting registration information

Have a question about BeerBot? Ask BeerBot users a question before you upgrade to the full version.

Moderator: lathe

Postby goodbyesoberday » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:29 am

Unfortunately it just did it again, this time I hadn't done anything with software update. I don't know what to think anymore.

System specs:

iBook G4 1GHz, 32MB Radeon
768M RAM
OS X 10.3.9
40 gig HD
airport extreme card

Peripherals:

bluetooth dongle
256MB Kingston USB flash drive
Canon BJC-2100SP printer
Netgear DG834G wireless router / adsl modem

aside from the router everything else is plugged in only occasionally.

commonly run software:

safari, camino, mail, colloquy, adium, ichat, itunes, photoshop 7, preview, textwrangler, textedit, activity monitor, terminal, bittorrent
goodbyesoberday
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby just-cj » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:54 pm

Mine stopped working too. It just won't launch. When I first upgraded to the new version, it worked fine. Today it's dead. I have to say I'm a bit POed -- I don't need an application that only works for a while and doesn't work when I need it. I really think you need to rethink your copy protect scheme! :x

And, how do I get a new registration code? I looked through the documents that came with the program, but nothing is written.

Or better yet, how do I get my money back for a program that's turning out to be nearly useless?
just-cj
Double IPA
Double IPA

New download available.

Postby jeff » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:57 pm

A new download has just been posted, but it will require a new license key for registered users. Send an email with your name and I will issue you a new key for the newest version. Hopefully this one will fix the license problems. Thanks for posting information as issues arise.

Download
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Previous

Return to BeerBot