Brewed Again Today...

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Brewed Again Today...

Post by dartedplus »

I got the chance to brew again today, thats twice in just over 2 weeks. I'm thrilled. I brewed an irish red ale today, what a beautiful copper color it has. I reracked the rauchbier yesterday. Awesome smokey flavor and full body. It almost seems a shame I have to wait another four weeks until it is finished with the cold conditioning and the bottle conditioning. But it will be worth the wait. I'm just so thrilled that I got to brew again, its been tough since the wee one arrived, but its getting better as he gets a little older. How are the 2 new parents doing with brewing???

later,
Ed
l48shark
Double IPA
Double IPA

All is well here

Post by l48shark »

Son born on the 20th, received an outdoor cooker (turkey fryer) with a SS pot from him and the wife for Christmas on the 25th, tried it out brewing a weizenbock on the 29th. :-) It should be ready by the time my new keg of Irish ale is drained. I plan to hit the brewshop this week for ingredients for another batch too. Things are not bad. He mostly sleeps and only wakes up twice at night to eat. Nothing that cannot be worked aound my brewing schedule. ;)

Cheers,
Ford