Arkansas State Fair Homebrew Competition

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Arkansas State Fair Homebrew Competition

Post by billvelek »

I've just received word that Arkansas is going to have a homebrew competition apparently for the first time at it's State Fair in October this year. We're making progress in a state where a substantial number of counties are still 'dry' (i.e., no alcohol can be sold there). Unfortunately, because it is a "State of Arkansas" sponsored function, entries will not be accepted from out-of-state brewers. If there are any Arkansas brewers here, info can be found at ... EDIT: http://wildernist.googlepages.com/arkan ... ompetition (that's a better link).

I understand that they are also looking for beer judges, which I presume can be from out-of-state.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768