I'm relocating!...

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

I'm relocating!...

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

Effective November 1, I am leaving Main Street Brewery and taking over the Deep Creek Brewery in McHenry, MD. Therefore, my e-mail address and other contact methods will change. I will not be able to view the forum for a while after I move until I can settle in and get a new net connection.

Eric
Make your next beer (or spirit) a local one!!!!

Eric Watson
Head Distiller & Brewer

Seven Fathoms Rum
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
DreamWeaver
Light Lager
Light Lager

Good Luck!

Post by DreamWeaver »

Mesa,
Good luck in your new move & employment adventure and hope you get back to the boards soon. Meanwhile I'll be thinking up some tough Homebrewing Q's for ya! :D As I/we all appreciate your expert advice to us Hobby Homebrewers.

Cheers!

-DW
Four More Beers!... Four More Beers!... Four More Beers! ...
Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Re: Good Luck!

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

DreamWeaver wrote:Mesa,
Good luck in your new move & employment adventure and hope you get back to the boards soon. Meanwhile I'll be thinking up some tough Homebrewing Q's for ya! :D As I/we all appreciate your expert advice to us Hobby Homebrewers.

Cheers!

-DW
Thanks for your good wishes. And hey... "hobby homebrewers?"... no, just BREWERS. The best beer I've ever had was a homebrew. A homebrewer can produce just as good of a beer as any professional given proper knowledge!

Eric
Make your next beer (or spirit) a local one!!!!

Eric Watson
Head Distiller & Brewer

Seven Fathoms Rum
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
caosesvida
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by caosesvida »

I agree I think the homebrewer has a great advantage, with only 5 or ten gallons you can really do things ( experiment) that a big brewer can't. consistancey over batches is not as good maybe, but its the experiments that are the real gems! imho
Chet

Post by Chet »

Aw man, you can't move till I've made it down to try your Flanders Red!

You may not remember, but we discussed at the Mad Anthony's Octoberfest in Ft. Wayne - I was steward at your table for the Indiana Brewers Cup earlier this year.

Hopefully whoever fills your shoes is willing to try the same styles...

Good luck at the new brewery!