Good News!!!

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

Sapper
Light Lager
Light Lager

Good News!!!

Post by Sapper »

I had to post this.

I just started a new job a couple of months ago and all the guys I work with are young (25-35) and educated in fairly advanced biology. The strange thing is that none of them are brewers.
I was talking about brewing today and about how easy it is and (as the saying goes) I started a snowball rolling down the mountain. A couple of the guys (there are 8 of us on the team) got realy interested in brewing and started asking me lots of questions. Well, it's 9:00pm and I get a call from them. They are at the liquor store wanting to know if they are purchasing the right equipment to start brewing. They bought a beginner kit and a carboy and came right over to show me. They intend to start on Saturday (it's Thursday now).

I can finally say I have passed my favorite hobby on to someone else!
Now I have some guys to brew with!
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Bad News !!!

Post by Azorean Brewer »

The bad news is when the pupil beats the master. You have officailly created a monster Dr. Frankenstien LOL ...
fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

I wish

Post by fitz »

I wish I would have had a mentor when I was starting out. It may have cut down on the not so perfect beers I had to drink.
Sapper
Light Lager
Light Lager

Rewards

Post by Sapper »

I can't wait until these guys "outbrew" me!

I'll get to "drink in" the rewards!